Printing and mailroom assistant
For our print shop in Beringen, we are looking for a new enthousiastic employee.
After training, you will be able to:
- Operate mailroom equipment and make the necessary adjustments.
- If faults occur in the production process, you know how to locate and solve them.
- You participate in setting up and improving working methods in order to achieve smooth start-up and continuity of the production process.
- You supply the rotary press with paper reels to ensure an uninterrupted production process.
- You are involved in preparing the printing press for printing. (ink, plates)
- You provide further support to the printing team and help with the maintenance of the machines.
- You are eager to learn and interested in all aspects of the production process.
- You see opportunities for improvement and communicate them to your manager.
- You are quality-aware and know how to take responsibility.
- You are aware of costs and take care of our equipment. You are a team player and are therefore flexible in supporting colleagues in mailroom and the rotation
- You have a technical education (graphics is a plus) or experience in the graphics sector.
- You are willing to work in a two-shift system, with 1 in 3 weeks Saturday night.
- start on an interim or fixed-term basis, with the possibility of an open-ended contract
- a solid training and working-in period
- the opportunity to come into contact with the latest technologies in the graphics world
Place of employment is Beringen.
Are you interested in one of our jobs? Would you like to work at Coldset Printing Partners, but there is no vacancy? Feel free to send your application using the form.