Coldset Printing Partners
Milieuvriendelijk drukken met de hoogste kwaliteit
Coldset Printing Partners invests in the latest technology, namely the waterless printing process. This offers a number of advantages:
- No more moisture on the paper and no more moisture additives – so no VOCs (volatile organic compounds) anymore.
It is thus less polluting to the work environment and to the final product.
- The template production is less daunting since it only needs to be washed with (rain) water after exposure.
- Much less paper loss at start-up
- Less paper breaks due to the stable printing process (without water) and, consequently, less paper losses.
- Better inks in terms of tack (stickiness), resulting in less ink loss in the production process and thus a better working environment.
- This also means less maintenance and therefore less need for maintenance products.
- In the long run: Inks will be water-soluble and have a much lower concentration of petroleum-containing components.
- Therefore, a lacquer installation at final disposal does not require any drying installation, so there is no gas consumption and no VOC’s.
- Higher print quality:
- Higher raster line possible
- Larger colour space
- Higher ink densities
- Sharper print image (due to lower pitch growth, the image remains clear)
- Higher dynamic range (in light / dark tones)
- Better registry (due to lack of paper stretching from water with conventional offset)
- More stable production process due to less process variables
Additional benefits of CPP
- We have a windmill that generates 50% of our energy requirements.
- We print on 100% recycled paper
- We are FSC certified
- Iso 14001
- QI closed-loop ink control
Like the entire printing industry, Printing Partners Coldset must constantly keep moving. In addition to delivering exceptional quality printing, a thorough care for human and planet for Coldset Printing Partners has become a top priority. A justified concern, which must safeguard the future of this and future generations.
Coldset Printing Partners has been in possession of the FSC® label since January 2009.
The FSC standard (issued by the Forest Stewardship Council) balances social, economic and environmental interests. Forest management in accordance with this standard, and the associated wood and paper production, relieves forests for present and future generations. The conditions to meet the requirements for an FSC certificate are therefore extremely strict. The goal is to establish a chain of custody, with closely tracking the wood from chopping to the finished product. A specific FSC check is ensured at each step of the production process and at each company involved. Every year, the FSC audit needs to be renewed. A guarantee of responsible forest management. bosbeheer.
Coldset Printing Partners: Your warranty of a durable product.
Following a thorough audit, led by the Lloyd’s inspection body, Coldset Printing Partners achieved the ISO 14001 standard in March 2011. This shows that Coldset Printing Partners is always in compliance with legislation, procedures and rules, including environmental issues.
The ISO 14001 certificate that was issued includes all of our activities as a printing company. In the objectives formulated prior to the audit, Coldset Printing Partners engaged in continually working on rational energy consumption, optimal waste management and management of hazardous products. A clear commitment on every level.
In this way, Coldset Printing Partners has afforded a culture that is consistent with the planning, checking and implementation of legislation and the ISO 14001 standardisation. This creates a tremendous momentum within the company, which translates into a desire for continuous improvement. Coldset Printing Partners, in other words, does not rest on its laurels, but again accepts the challenge every day.
The board subscribes to the following policy principles in its environmental care:
- work on compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- integrate environmental care into all departments through thorough communication and awareness
- work on the preventive approach to environmental impact
- continuously improve the functioning of the environmental management system
Coldset Printing Partners: ecological energy supply
The wind turbine in our business area produces approximately 3,500 MWh annually, which is about half of what our business uses annually, so CPP also contributes to an ecological energy supply.